Metal casting is most often used for making complex shapes that would be otherwise difficult or uneconomical to make by other methods.
Metal casting is the ideal process when needing flexibility in design for parts, which have complex shapes and need precise tolerances and a good surface finish. Casting is best for medium to high volumes of units manufactured.
- Automatic wax injection machine
- Semi-automatic shell line
- Moulded shell roasting resistance furnace 18000 * 2300 * 1670
- Fast-medium frequency induction furnaces
- Track shot blasting machine
- Double hook shot blasting machine
- Hydraulic forming machines